Monday, January 21, 2013

Resolve


It’s 21 days into the new year and I want to write.  For fifteen minutes every night,  I want to write.  I want to get better at getting the thoughts that race through my mind during the day onto paper…or the screen.  



I am beginning to see Him everywhere.  Some days I find that the desire to tell my story, His story, overwhelms me.  Then the small people in my life overwhelm me and between all of the feelings of being overwhelmed the holy moments slip through and I forget them as soon as I realize them.

The Uncle and the Bug.  "Tend-Pre"  dinner.  I don't want to let this one slip.  It's too precious.


So, although I don’t believe in resolutions, mainly because I always fail, I am asking God to give me the resolve to write…everyday. 

Grace is a huge word in my vocabulary.  It is much needed…more than calcium or vitamin C, in my opinion, mainly because I forget to take those things too.  Grace will be needed.

So here we go. 

Lord, help me to capture your heart on the page. 

This boy captures my heart.  He's the cutest little trouble maker. 


 Good night 2012.  Thank you for waking me up.  Thank you for bringing me back to life.


Take One.  Hilarious.        

Take two.  This is my side of the family in front of the "Grizwold Family Christmas Tree."  Seriously, that sucker was 12 feet high.  I love these people and our tendencies for the extravagant. 


Cheers to 2013.  Oh, how I welcome you and the new thing that springs up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis